LATEST TICKET DEADLINES !!!!!!
IMPORTANT TICKET APPLICATION DETAILS!
All tickets specifically allocated to Dublin Gunners, must go to paid up members of the supporters club only
• Tickets obtained by the supporters club on behalf of silver members can not be passed on to individuals outside of the supporters club
• Priority for tickets obtained via silver members for use by the Dublin Gunners will go to silver/red/junior Gunners first of all. If any tickets remain, they will then be offered to other members within the supporters club
• Full payments for tickets must be made on application by cash – no cheques accepted
• Ticket will only be issued to the person named under the membership number
• Tickets will be collected from the River Bar O Connell Street
• All silver/gold members will be contacted by a member of the committee 12 weeks before a game. If the silver member agrees that their number can be used for a ticket request, they agree to waive their right to the ticket unless it is for themselves
All tickets are for members only
Application must be made on official form with cash payment
( remember tickets are not guaranteed and deposit would be returned )
NO MEMBERSHIP = NO TICKET / NO FULL UP FRONT PAYMENT = NO TICKET
Ticket applications need to be given to a member of the committee
If for any reason Arsenal do not give us the tickets, the Money will be refunded
Applying for a ticket does not guarantee a ticket.